Escape from the city June 23rd and 24th
- Register for the “Hidden Peak Challenge 6K” on Saturday June 24th at Snowbird. Experience 3000 vertical feet of pure “hill”
- At Hidden Peak, relax and enjoy some downtime during our awards ceremony. Once we’re done, take an easy ride down the
mountain on the Snowbird Tram and enjoy the rest of your day with all the activities that are going on.
- Make a weekend of it! Spend the night with us at Snowbird on June 23rd, bring the family and spend the afternoon at the
Adventure+Gear Fest after the race.
- For some added fun, also on Friday night June 23rd, starting at 9:00 PM, Sports-Am will have the first ever “Light Up The Bird 5K” at
Snowbird – an easy and fun run to get you warmed up for your vertical climb the next morning! Use your headlamps, or grab some
of our glow sticks, get your “GLOW” on and lets LIGHT UP THE BIRD!
- Discounts given if you enter both events.
You’ll Love It! Check it out: www.sports-am.com/Snowbird-Night-Run.html
So Much to Do and See at the Adventure+Gear Fest
The Adventure + Gear Fest is Utah’s largest interactive Mountain Recreation Festival and outdoor gear sale hosted at Snowbird
and presented by the Toyota Dealers of Utah. Don’t miss the only public event in Utah that brings the outdoor community together
on this big of a scale – Over 75 gear vendors, trail races, bike races, on-mountain bike and shoe demos, numerous clinics and
classes, Wasatch Mountain Film Festival, movies, concerts, activities and fun for everyone from the seasoned adventurer to those
just getting started. www.adventuregearfest.com